May 20, 2013

The One in Where I Post a Lot of Photos (part 1)

I can't even begin to cover everything that has happened in the last year so I will just post pictures and hope you can follow them.

Feb.'12
Phillip turned 11 and  earned his Arrow of Light award and moved up to 11 yr. old scouts



March '12
The kids and I hiked Table Rock for the 1st time. And Phillip got to be an missionary for the night.


 April'12
Phillip was continuing with safety patrol at school and Emilie was making spiders at the library.

 May '12
Emilie was student of the month in 2nd grade.  Phillip continued playing the violin. 


Both kids earned hall of fame awards, so proud of both kids and all their hard work in school.  They are both great students. Emilie's art piece was chosen as one of two art pieces from her school that would travel around the school district next school year.  



Emilie's art piece.

.
 Emilie shows that she has her own sense of style.  She seems to be channeling Miss Kitti.


I traveled to Utah to watch my nieces Miss K & Miss M graduate from high school.  So proud of these girls!!


Miss Kitti also came to Utah to visit also and we were able to see our niece Miss C get married in the Draper Temple.  Here are the 5 Holmes girls together again!


June '12
Saw me back in school for the summer. The kids spent time with friends and family while I was in class.  The kids spent time at the water park, in the pool, reading, and we all hiked Table Rock again.










And I went shooting for the first time and realized I loved it!


July '12
Phillip & Emilie got to spend the 4th of July with their dad & his family.  And I met some friends in Melba and watched an amazing firework display.  Reminds me of the ones at the Santa Rosa Fair growing up.  I took the kids to the Boise Music Festival where we saw Kelly Pickler, SmashMouth, and LLCool J.  Emilie wasn't thrilled with how loud it was, but we all had a fun time and no one got sunburned!! And then we went with some friends to see a movie in Julia Davis park and the kids got their faces painted and henna tattoos on their hands. Lots of fun!




No comments: