January 25, 2011

More Numbers and Updates

So I missed updating my numbers yesterday, oh well is was a crazy day.  I started my new semester last Tuesday, and WOW this is going to be a busy busy semester.  All of my classes started with a bang, and their off with no slowing down in sight.  That's okay I'm sure that I will survive at least I hope I do. 
Okay on to the numbers.  Sad to say that I only lost 1 lb this past week.  But I'm okay with it.  I got almost no time with the treadmill because of school starting and trying to work back into my schedule.  Last semester I was able to walk on the treadmill for 20 to 30 minutes every morning.  I would get the kids on the bus for their school, do my walking, then head home and get ready for my school and be on campus for 9:40 class.  This semester I have a 9:15 class 2 days a week so no walking those mornings, and the other three mornings seem to be hard to get on the treadmill too.  I've decided that I'm still going to try and get it in.  One good thing about my new schedule is my weight-lifting class.  I started the actual lifting last Thursday, and was somewhat sore for the next couple days.  I did more lifting today, and I don't feel as sore, so I'm hoping tomorrow isn't too bad.  Anyway, in a nut shell life is crazy and looks to remain that way for the next few months at least.

In other news, Miss Magoo turned 7 last week and we celebrated with a trip to Red Robin and a birthday party.  This was the first time she has had a birthday day and it was very exciting, and even better we all survived it. 

PJ will be turning 10 next week and his dad will be taking care of his birthday party for me.  He and a couple of his friends will be going bowling so that should be a fun time for them.

BYU's Living Legends is performing here Friday night.  I am so excited to take the kids.  I remember going and seeing the Young Ambassadors perform whenever they came to town growing up.  It's exciting to pass this on to my kids.

Totals so far: 33lbs lost, 15 inches (total) lost. 

3 comments:

Erika said...

Keep up the good work! Losing 1 pound is a heck of a lot better than gaining one! I remember going to the Stake Center to see the Young Ambassadors when I was little. I bet we were there at the same time! Ü

Mormon Women: Who We Are said...

Hey...couldn't find an email link for you so I'm sending a comment here. You mentioned doing an FHE after reading the series on Mormon Women -- would you be willing to write about it when you do? We want to get more conversation going about this topic and what we as women can do to protect our families and even reduce the power of p=rn in our society.

Let us know...at gmail, username mormonwomen

miss kitti said...

You're doing so awesome! I love your plans and am so inspired by your actions.