October 3, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin

For once I actually watched almost all of the debate last night so I’m going to put my 2 pennies in (if anyone can tell me how to do the cents sign on my computer I’d appreciate it, thanks). I really enjoyed the debate last night. I thought that it was well done. Though I don’t think that anyone’s mind was changed, most likely it just solidified your opinion either way. I guess what I really wanted to say was that I thought that Gov. Palin ROCKED!!! I think that she represented herself well; I think that her personality really came out in a great way. Some of you may not agree, that’s okay, this is my opinion not yours.

2 comments:

miss kitti said...

I'm glad we can still be friends.

It's so true -I think both sides can be happy with the debaters and not much mind-changing will occur.

Erika said...

I'm bummed I missed the debate last night, but I've been hearing that Gov. Palin did a good job. I had a feeling we both had the same political view, but I totally respect all political opinions, and of course we can always be friends with eachother no matter what our opinion is. Ü There are things I like about BOTH candidates, and then there are things that I don't like about BOTH candidates. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out next month!